Check it out on Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify
On this episode of the Science of Storytelling, I chat with Jeffrey Weinstock from Disney CreativeWorks. Jeffrey and I discuss his unconventional career path from sports coverage, to traveling with the cast of Dawson’s Creek, to the time he found himself on set with a real-life Star Wars X-Wing.
If you’re a fan of the incredibly wide-reaching world that is Disney, whether that is ABC, Hulu, Marvel, or everything else in the ever-expanding Disney universe, you’re going to love this episode.
Tune in to hear our fascinating conversation and don’t forget to subscribe!
- Jeffrey's industry and country-crossing career path.
- Defining Disney CreativeWorks and their mission.
- Why writing is such a valuable skill.
- Improv, standup and using different creative muscles.
- The early days of the WB TV network.
- Anthony Anderson, diabetes and truly authentic storytelling
- 2020's word of the year, “Outegration”.
Jeffrey on LinkedIn
This is podcast is brought to you by Pressboard: Building award-winning tools for content creators. Follow us on Twitter @pressboard or visit www.pressboardmedia.com to learn more.