Pressboard Announces New Podcast, The Science of Storytelling
On April 17, 2019, the team at Pressboard officially released the first season of our new podcast, The Science of Storytelling.
In this podcast, we bring together the best minds in the digital publishing space to discuss how stories can change the way we think and feel. Here at Pressboard, we’re big believers in the power of great storytelling. This belief was what initially led us to create technology that allows brands and publishers to connect and craft outstanding content together. Now, it’s the driving force behind this podcast, which aims to entertain, educate and inspire listeners with stories from some of the top digital publishers in the industry.
Season one’s guests include notable thought leaders like Chris Sweigart, Creative Director of USA Today’s content studio, GET Creative; Jordan Schultz, Director of Marketing and Audience at Atlas Obscura; and Tom Stern, Senior Account Executive of Digital Sales at Gothamist.
The host this season is Jerrid Grimm, Co-Founder and CEO of Pressboard.
The episode themes range from the professional (the future of branded content) to the personal (the interviewee’s favorite books and movies), but each one contains unique insights on the industry as a whole.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect from our first season:
- Lessons on how branded content can use journalistic tactics to tell even better stories
- Reflections on the role of branded content in changing the conversation about things like beauty standards
- Tales of the colorful door knockers of Cartagena, Colombia
- Thoughts on the importance of speaking to your audience in a “shirt-untucked” tone
- Tips for collaborating with influencers to boost the authenticity of your content
- Suggestions for brand activations that are sure to get your campaign noticed
- Memories of the looks dads give in the rear-view mirror
Every guest featured on the podcast this season was recognized in our round-up of the 50 Best Branded Content Partnerships of 2018.
The Science of Storytelling is the result of a great deal of collaboration between the Pressboard team and the episode’s guests. We’d like to thank every one of our interviewees who chatted with us on the podcast this season, as well as everyone who has already subscribed and left reviews on its streaming platforms.